Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Make-Up Vanity & Chair

I bought this desk/a chair for $30
took out the drawers...
sanded the desk and all drawers...
spray painted the drawer pulls w/black hammered metal



I didn't like the legs as they were too retro from my taste;
then painted the whole thing a lovely soft green...
then used ModPodge to lay down some lovely items that I downloaded from Graphics Fairy.


I got this chair for $2.99 from New Spring Thrift Store and used it because I liked the legs better than the chair that I bought w/the desk (I actually bought this desk also and will work on that one later)...
so I painted this the same green as the desk, then I dry brushed some stain on top for a distressed look...then
covered the seat w/fabric on which I had ironed another download from Graphics Fairy.


This is my project completed!  I love it - so much room to store things in the drawers!


No comments: