Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Burlap sack projects and repurposed items

Pillow from part of coffee bean sack
coffee bean sack pillow

back side of two larger pillows made
from drop cloth

cutting sack apart
coffee bean sack w/embellishment
 
the coffee bean sacks all made into
pillows
the first two pillows I made




flea market chair repainted
and reupholstered w/coffee bean
burlap sack
I had to leave the sack's tag on
full view of chair


view of chair back
close up of seam before
hand stitching



and after hand stitching.


I turned an old casserole stand
into a lovely tray
I cut and covered a piece of particle
board to fit into the casserole stand and
glued it in place from the bottom

I just love the two metals in this stand


I was an easy project and ended up
looking
It holds several items for the make-up
table

An old frame fitted with fabric and
batting turned into a pic cushion
or earring holder


Isn't this a lovely trio of items

I removed the inside of this book
and turned it into a secret storage
box

then placed a pad and pen inside...it
makes a great gift
 

No comments: