Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rainy Days and Kitten Play

I was shopping at Big Lots, my favorite store in the world, when I spied this cool cat condo and thought that the new kitty, Sophie, might enjoy it (I was sure that 6 year old Winkie wouldn't really care for it).  Well, both cats use it for their fun and entertainment.  I can sit for hours just watching them play in and around it.  I think that it is helping them bond as I have noticed they play together in a more civil manner since getting it.  I know the video is a bit long but it was fun catching them on film (though no film was involved!).  So, if you enjoy this video...come back again and I will have more of my latest fancy - the cats at play. 

The rain is pouring down outside and everyone is napping inside between bouts of play and work.  The thunder is rolling and rain on the metal deck roof sounds lulling, so sleep is inevitable!

No comments: